Monday 5 January 2009

My problem with favourite music

My favourite music… This is one of those topics which are discussed when we meet a new person. Somehow, it is believed that in this way we may learn something important about this person. It might be true but I really hate the question about the music I love. It’s not that I don’t have my preference in this field but the case is that it frequently changes. There are many reasons for that. Usually, it is my mood that determines the kind of music I listen to. I also tend to forget about some bands or singers and after some time of this blackout I rediscover them and treat as my best. It has always been like that so let me present my favourite pieces of music- at least for the time being:)

I would like to start with pop music of the 80s and 90s. I’ve always had a weakness for this music and I think it’s due to the fact that I am a passionate dancer and La Bouche, Snap just make you dance and there is nothing you can do about it. You must love it as I do!!!


Now, my true love- Michael Jackson! People may say things, they may gossip- but I DON’T CARE!!! Do you know why? Because Michael is a genius! He’s a real king of pop music. After Michael there hasn’t been an artist who can produce such a rhythm, beat, groove that is so recognisable, catchy, extraordinary, breathtaking even.


I don’t want you to think that I’m a shallow person and listen to only undemanding pop songs:) Therefore, I would like to share with you a piece of music by a wonderful Scottish composer- Craig Armstrong. There is no point in talking about his music, it’s enough to listen… Just close your eyes and let your imagination work for you… Enjoy…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I do agree that Michael is a great performer and gossips won't ever change that:)I like the type of music composed by artists like Craig as well:)