Sunday 18 January 2009

Me: T-chair :)

To be honest- before I came to KJO I had not wanted to be a teacher, I know that it's a bit strange but still- real. After all I decided that it is not so bad and I can actually try... and now... Yes! I am sure that I can be a teacher and I there is nothing wrong with that. Of course, my teaching pracicte helped me to understand that this is a job for me. I am extremely happy when I see that my students learn new things and that they like the way I teach them. It is an extraordinary feeling! I don't want to say that I do not see any drawbacks of this job but a positive attitude helps to overcome them. All in all, I must admit that my teaching practice contributed to my decision about the future and now I clearly see that being a T-chair is my "destination" :)

No comments: